Gene Variant Libraries and Custom Synthetic DNA Library Servicesお問合せ
Gene libraries consisting of variant (mutant) DNA sequences are increasingly used in a wide range of research fields. Gene variant libraries allow for systematic, unbiased investigations such as high-throughput screening for discovery biology, directed evolution for protein engineering, and in vitro molecular optimization to generate mutant proteins with improved or novel properties. A synthetic DNA library may also be used to construct novel genetic circuits encoding enzymes that constitute biosynthetic pathways for metabolic engineering. DNA library design and construction is an important first step for many studies aiming to identify novel gene regulatory sequences or to identify minimal domains critical for protein structure or function.
GenScript's strong expertise in de novo gene synthesis, coupled with our new GenPlus™ next-generation gene synthesis technology, allows us to synthesize gene variant libraries of any size and complexity with unprecedented efficiency. Whatever your DNA library construction strategy, GenScript can provide tailored service to meet your needs. Some popular types of gene libraries include:
- Site-Directed Mutagenesis Libraries
- Scanning Point Mutation Libraries
- Randomized and Degenerated Libraries
- Truncation Variant Libraries
- Convenient Deliverable: Unlike double-stranded DNA fragments or pooled sequences from other companies, GenScript delivers 10 µg lyophilized pUC57 plasmid containing each gene insert, which saves you time and cost.
- Fidelity - 100% sequence accuracy guarantee. Each order is delivered with:
- Sequence chromatograms covering each gene variant (electronic)
- Construct map for the plasmid (electronic)
- Quality assurance certificate
- Downstream services such as Custom Subcloning into the plasmid vector of your choice, Plasmid Preps, and Protein Expression Evaluation can be seamlessly added.
- Codon Optimization with GenScript's patented OptimumGene™ algorithm is also available free of charge.
- No order is too big – with GenPlus™ next-generation gene synthesis technology, GenScript offers the highest-throughput gene synthesis technology in the world, with over 100 million base pair synthesis capacity per month.
- Lowest price in the market for high-volume orders; email us to inquire about pricing.