GenScriptはモノクローナル抗体およびポリクローナル抗体のスケールアップ生産、精製、修飾サービスを提供 いたします。モノクローナル抗体の生産では、in vivo の腹水生産サービスとin vitro のローラーボトル生産サービス の双方に対応可能です。弊社の動物はAAALAC及びOLAW、ISO 9001の認証を受けた施設で管理されています。
- In vitro antibody production 15-50 mg/L antibody beginning at liter volumes from hybridoma technology
- In vivo antibody production 2-5 ml of 1-10 mg/ml antibody ascites per mouse
- Our monoclonal antibody production capability ranges from milligram to gram quantities.
- Large-scale recombinant monoclonal antibody production offers industrial quantities of antibody beyond 100mg/L starting with antibody sequence design and OptimumGene™ codon optimization.
- お求めやすい価格: Our guaranteed monoclonal antibody service costs much less than most of our competitors.
- Strict Confidentiality: No project associated information or products will be disclosed to anyone but the customer.
Scale-up Antibody Manufacturing Comparison Chart
|Service Selection Criteria||
|Volume||2-5ml (per mouse)||>1L||100ml-200L|
|Antibody Amount (mg)||5 -15||15-50||>100|
*guaranteed yields if hybridoma generation is performed by GenScript
Scale-up Antibody Manufacturing Related Services
Not ready to manufacture large-scale amounts of antibodies? Get started fast using our monoclonal or polyclonal antibody services. GenScript's MonoExpress™ antibody service carries industry leading guarantees of monoclonal antibody performance in your application. PolyExpress™ antibody service delivers polyclonal antibody in only 45 days starting from just your antigen sequence. A couple of our other services include:
- Semi-custom Monoclonal Antibody Production Services take you from antigen sequence to antibody production with as little as 3 easy decisions.
- Anti-idiotype Antibodies make PK or PD testing of therapeutic antibody drugs easy. They only detect the CDR of the target antibody.
- DNA immunization – a powerful tool for challenging targets such as membrane proteins, toxic and unstable antigens.
If you would like to provide your own antigen, please fill out the Antigen Submission Form and mail it together with your antigen to:
Antibody Services, GenScript, USA
860 Centennial Ave.,
Piscataway, NJ 08854, US.